This Site is administered / hosted by Interoute AG on servers in Switzerland.During your visit on this Site, information is gathered either (1) directly through contact mailboxes or cookies or (2) indirectly through access logs.
(1) Personal information you provide to us voluntarily by completing the contact box or by sending us application forms will be retained only for as long as the purpose of your submission requires it. If we intend to use your personal information, which we for example gathered from your e-mail requesting information about a specific service provided by MONDAY, to inform you on other issues, you will be informed and you will get the opportunity to decline such communication. We never sell your personal information. If you apply online for a job with MONDAY by sending us the application form, a resume or curriculum vitae, we will use the personal data herein to match you with available opportunities only.
(2) Access logs are files which automatically collect information such as your IP address, date and time of your access, MONDAY. This information is for statistical purposes only and not personally identifiable. This information is not accessible to unauthorized or third parties and usually will be deleted after 6 months.
Users of the Service may be Clients (anyone utilizing the MONDAY platform to request services to be performed by a Contractor) or Contractors (any company, individual user, or groups of associated individual users or companies utilizing the MONDAY platform to offer services to Clients).
Information You Provide to Us
- Personal Information: In the course of using the Service (whether as a Client or Contractor), we may require or otherwise collect information that identifies you as a specific individual and can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Examples of Personal Information include your name, email address, company address, billing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: If you use the Service to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as credit card, PayPal or other financial account information, and billing address.
- Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement.
- General Audience Service: The Service is general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
- Non-Identifying Information/Usernames: We also may collect other information, such as zip codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”). We may aggregate information collected from MONDAY registered and non-registered users (“MONDAY Users”). We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other MONDAY Users.
Information Received from Third Parties
We also may receive information about you from third parties. For example, we may supplement the information we collect with outside records or third parties may provide information in connection with a co-marketing agreement or at your request (such as if you choose to sign in with a third-party service). If we combine the information we receive from others with information we collect through the Service, we will treat the combined information as described in this Privacy Statement.
Information Collected from Users Automatically
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Service, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Service, areas within the Service that you visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address or other unique device identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Service, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Service.
Processing of data
You may have the opportunity to create a profile, which consists of information about you, and may include Personal Information, photographs, examples of your work, information on work previously performed via the Service and outside the Service, skills, tests taken, test scores, hourly pay rates, feedback/rating information and other information, including your username (“Profile”). The information in your Profile may be visible to all MONDAY Users and the general public subject to the privacy choices you make within your MONDAY Profile. You may edit certain information in your Profile via your account and may choose to limit who is able to view certain content you post to your Profile. Clients and Agencies of associated individual users or companies may also have the opportunity to create an organization Profile. If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized profile has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us.
The Service may provide you the opportunity to participate and post content publicly in forums, on blogs, through interactive features MONDAY and through other communication functionality (“Community Forums”). You may choose, through such features or otherwise, to submit or post questions, comments, or other content (collectively, “User Forum Content”). Please note that certain information, such as your name and Profile may be publicly displayed on the Service along with your User Forum Content. Please note that your use of Community Forums is subject to the MONDAY Forum Rules and our Terms of Service.
To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Service, in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us.
Work Listings Through the Service
If you choose to post a work listing via the Service as a Client, the contents of such listing will be viewable publicly, unless you designate the listing as only viewable through the Service or as private using the settings available on the applicable website. Work listings include information such as budget, location, history of work listing(s) by the Client, the names of other Contractors performing work for the Client, Client feedback and rating information and timing of project performance.
We collect feedback from MONDAY Users about their experience with other MONDAY Users of our Service. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service. On very rare occasions, we may remove feedback pursuant to the relevant provisions of our Terms of Service
Email to Friends and Referral Program
MONDAY lets you send project information to friends via email. MONDAY also offers the ability to send friends emails about providing or purchasing services through the Service. If you choose to use either feature, your friend’s email address will be used to send the requested posting and your email address will be used to copy you on the message to your friend or to send the message on your behalf. MONDAY stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us to request that we remove this information from our database.
Social Networking Services
You may register to join the Service directly via the Service or by logging into your account with a third party social networking service (“SNS”) via our Service (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn and other third party services that let you sign in using your existing credentials with those services). If you choose to register via an SNS, or to later link your account with the Service to your account with an SNS, we will use the Personal Information you have provided to the SNS (such as your name, email address, gender and other information you make publicly available via the SNS) to create your account. Note that the information we collect from and through an SNS may depend on the privacy settings you have set with the SNS and the permissions you grant to us in connection with linking your account with the Service to your account with an SNS. Other than what we may share with the SNS as described below, the Personal Information an SNS has about you is obtained by the SNS independent of our Service, and MONDAY is not responsible for it.
The MONDAY Service also may permit additional interactions between it and a third party website, service, or other content provider, such as enabling you to “like” or share content to a third party SNS. If you choose to “like” or share content, or to otherwise share information from or via our Service with a third party site or service, that information may be publicly displayed, and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of our Service (and we may have access to information about you from that third party). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with third parties through an SNS or similar features are governed by the respective privacy policies of those third parties.
You represent that you are entitled to use your SNS account for the purposes described herein without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern the SNS, and without obligating MONDAY to pay any fees or making MONDAY subject to any usage limitations imposed by such SNS. You can disable the link between your MONDAY account and your SNS account at any time though the “Settings” section of our Service. Please note that your relationship with any SNS is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such SNS. If your SNS account terminates, then functions enabled through the link between your MONDAY account and your SNS account will terminate as well.
Use and retention of information
WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- To provide and improve the Service, complete your transactions, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- To contact you with administrative communications and MONDAY newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of MONDAY or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the instructions to opt out;
- To tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Service and elsewhere online;
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and, if applicable, the corporation or other legal entity you represent;
- To assess your proposal to perform a contractor project for MONDAY and prepare related governmental and internal statistics reports;
- To enforce and comply with the law, including to conduct an investigation, to protect the property and rights of MONDAY or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify MONDAY Users; and
UNLESS YOU REQUEST THAT WE DELETE CERTAIN INFORMATION, WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS AND MAY RETAIN THE INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED FOR OUR BUSINESS AND LEGAL PURPOSES.
Information sharing and disclosure
- Information about Contractors Shared with Clients and Agencies: We share information regarding Contractors working on a Client project, including information in Work Diaries and work history, with Clients. Note that if a Contractor is suspended from the MONDAY Service, we may share that information with Clients for whom that Contractor has worked or applied for work. We may also share information with Agencies to whom Contractors are associated for a particular work project. If you choose to apply for work as a Contractor via the Service, we will share information relevant to your application with the applicable Client(s), including, but not limited to, the information contained in your Contractor Profile.
- Information about Clients and Agencies Shared with Contractors: If you have entered into a service contract with another user, we may provide him/her with your name, company address, billing address, or tax ID or VAT number in order to complete the transaction or to facilitate the resolution of a claim or dispute. The user receiving your information is not allowed to use it for purposes unrelated to the transaction, such as to contact you for marketing purposes, unless you have expressly consented to it.
- Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of MONDAY’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Information in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
- Legal and Investigative Purposes: MONDAY will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of MONDAY or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify MONDAY Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
- Internal and Business Transfers: MONDAY may share information, including Personal Information, with its parent company MONDAY Inc., subsidiaries, and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions: We may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the Promotion to use your name, voice, likeness or other indicia of persona in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winner’s list.
Third-party analytics providers, ad servers and similar third parties
MONDAY works with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Service, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Service; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Service and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Service as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device, and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Service or other online websites and services. We may also share certain Non-Identifying Information with these parties, including Hashed Information, in connection with the services they provide to us.
Your choices and opting out
Registered MONDAY Users may update their choices regarding the types of communications you receive from us through your online account. You also may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the Service (for example, administrative and service announcements) via email and other means and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications. You may opt-out of receiving text messages by replying “STOP” to any text message received. Registered MONDAY Users who access the Service by using an MONDAY mobile application may, with permission, receive push notifications. Similarly, registered MONDAY Users who access the Service by using certain desktop browsers may, with permission, receive push notifications. Notification preferences can be modified in the settings menu for the mobile application or the applicable browser.
Changing your information or closing your account
Upon request MONDAY will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by making updates to that information or by contacting MONDAY through your online account. If you request to access all personal information you’ve submitted, we will respond to your request to access within 30 days. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Service. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, you can do so through the MONDAY Service (once you logged in, visit settings/ user settings, and then click on the close my account link). We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Service even if you close your account, including information in your Work Diaries and messages you posted to the Service. In addition, your Personal Information may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Service. Bear in mind that neither you nor MONDAY can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Service.
MONDAY takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about MONDAY Users. All access to the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When you enter sensitive information (such as tax identification number), we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our MONDAY Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, MONDAY cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
International transfer of personal information
MONDAY protects personally identifiable information from residents of the European Union, other European Economic Area countries, and Switzerland in accordance with applicable law (including, as applicable, reliance upon your consent and EU-approved standard contract clauses).
Links to other sites
Our Service contains links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Changes to this statement
Agreement to the terms
By using MONDAY and the website www.mymonday.co (and derivative top-level domains) the customer agrees to the sourcing, storing, processing and transfer of his personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
The MONDAY customer has the right to withdraw from his agreement at any given point in time.
We know the data you share in monday.com is private and confidential. We have strict controls over our employees' access to internal data and we are committed to ensuring that your data is never seen by anyone who should not see it.Is Monday com Hipaa compliant? ›
Is the monday.com mobile app HIPAA compliant? Yes, our mobile app is HIPAA compliant starting from version 3.331 for iOS and version 3.190715 for Android.Where is Monday Com data stored? ›
monday.com hosts its customer data in Amazon Web Services (AWS) data centers in the US and as for January 2021, in Germany. Customers who wish to have their data processed within the EU will have the option to specify it as their data region of choice.Is Asana SOC 2 compliant? ›
Our approach to data security
Our information security program is audited to SOC 2 Type II standards. We are certified to ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018 standards to ensure that our data security programs are running as intended. We encrypt user data in transit and at rest.
To locate column permissions, click on the three-dot menu to the right of column title, then "Settings" and choose to either restrict the column edit or view.Is Monday Software Safe? ›
How Secure Is monday.com? Secure. It protects your files in transit using the TLS protocol and encrypts your files at rest using an AES-256 cipher, which is practically uncrackable.Should you use Monday for CRM? ›
Is Monday.com a CRM? Monday.com has many features which make it a great tool to use for CRM (customer relationship management). You can manage your contacts and your sales pipeline too with Monday.com. It also lets you track marketing activities, manage client projects and do customer support.Why is Monday a CRM? ›
monday.com CRM allows you to improve the way you capture leads, track sales pipelines, and manage contacts for better customer experience and smoother processes. With visual project boards to track every step of the sales funnel, all with their own dynamic columns, there's no easier way to optimize your CRM.Is Asana HIPAA compliant? ›
Businesses that are subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”) can use Asana to support HIPAA-compliant work management.Is Monday a GDPR? ›
Yes, monday.com is fully GDPR compliant. They've conducted their own risk assessments and data mapping to ensure that all personal data is handled according to GDPR standards. They've also been audited by independent third parties and have several security certificates proving their GDPR-compliance.
Backups are retained for a time period of 25 days. To read more about our security policies and terms, click here. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team by using our contact form. We're available 24/7 and happy to help!Is Monday com ISO certified? ›
monday.com has achieved the following security frameworks, standards or certifications: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 - International Organization for Standardization ("ISO") certification for information security management. You can read more about it just here.Is Asana ISO certified? ›
Asana is certified to ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018 standards to ensure data security programs are running as intended. Asana performs regular security assessments on the product and infrastructure.Can Asana be trusted? ›
All of Asana's servers are hosted in secure, SAS 70 audited data centers. All servers are firewalled to permit the minimum traffic necessary to run the service, and access to those servers is limited to Asana employees with a legitimate business need.Is Asana end to end encrypted? ›
Asana is SOC 1 and 2 compliant, offers both single sign-on and two-factor authentication via app integration, is GDPR compliant, and provides end to end encryption.How do I restrict access to Monday? ›
- Choose which column you'll need to access, then click the column menu.
- Choose column permissions.
- Restrict edit or restrict view.
- Choose who you'd like to view or edit that permission.
How to Make Board Private in Monday com 2022 - YouTubeHow do I restrict board access on Monday com? ›
Board permissions | monday.com tutorials - YouTubeIs Monday like Jira? ›
Monday.com is a simplified task management tool that organizes tasks into lists. Unlike Monday.com, Jira Software comes equipped with a powerful toolset that will get your software team to ship early and often like a well-oiled machine.Is Monday a good company? ›
Is monday.com a good company to work for? monday.com has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 291 reviews left anonymously by employees. 91% of employees would recommend working at monday.com to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business.
Monday.com continuously ranks highly for project management software. In addition to its support for a wide range of use cases, the software is loaded with functionality. It comes with collaboration features, timeline views, calendar views, time tracking features, and dozens of integrations.What type of tool is Monday com? ›
Monday.com is a customizable web and mobile work management platform, designed to help teams and organizations with operational efficiency by tracking projects and workflows, visualizing data, and team collaboration. It includes automation capabilities and supports integrations with other work apps.Does Monday CRM have an app? ›
The mobile app is a tool that allows you to collaborate with your team right from the palm of your hand! It's perfect if you're on the go and want to stay in tune with your team members! This article will take you through the basics of the app and how to get started using monday.com wherever you are!How many integrations does Monday com have? ›
With over 40 integrations (and growing), you'll be sure to find something that works for you and your team.How much does Monday enterprise cost? ›
Monday.com Product Comparison
Basic: $39 per month per seat. Professional: $69 per month per seat. Enterprise.
Is Mailchimp a CRM? Mailchimp offers all the CRM tools small business marketers need, allowing them to aggregate, organize, and manage audience data in one place. In fact, many Mailchimp customers already use the platform as their CRM.What is a CRM system used for? ›
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It's a technology used to manage interactions with customers and potential customers. A CRM system helps organisations build customer relationships and streamline processes so they can increase sales, improve customer service, and increase profitability.Is trello HIPAA compliant? ›
The short answer is no, Trello is not foundationally HIPAA-compliant. While Trello offers a number of features that could potentially be used to protect PHI, it does not meet all of the requirements for being a HIPAA-compliant application.Is Jira HIPAA compliant? ›
Is Jira/Confluence Cloud HIPAA Compliant? The short answer: No. Atlassian is unable to sign a Business Associate Agreement and instead recommends Data Center for companies that need to store PHI in the system.What is not HIPAA compliant? ›
There is an easy test: if your device or application shares or will share the user's personal health data with a covered entity such as a doctor, then you need HIPAA compliant software. If the app does not share information with a covered entity, then the app or device does not have to be HIPAA compliant.
Business teams can use monday.com as cloud document management software, allowing them to integrate the management and storage of files directly within their teams' workflows.Is Monday com hosted on AWS? ›
Our systems are hosted on multiple Availability Zones at Amazon Web Services (AWS). This allows us to provide a reliable service and keeps your data available whenever you need it.Does Monday com allow for file sharing? ›
Currently, anyone that has access to your board will be able to download and edit files. If you would like your files to remain restricted, you can add them in the Files Column. Once added, you can set up board permissions allowing only owners of the boards to edit the board.
The team counts some pretty big names in its user base: Companies such as Adidas, Samsung, Uber, and WeWork all use Monday.com for their teams. "The ideal Monday.com user is anyone who manages or works on a team. We have teams of two people to teams of 2,000 using our platform around the world," Mann said.Is Monday com ISO certified? ›
monday.com has achieved the following security frameworks, standards or certifications: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 - International Organization for Standardization ("ISO") certification for information security management. You can read more about it just here.Does Monday com have 2FA? ›
On the monday.com platform, you have two options to log in to your account with 2FA - either by a text sent to your mobile phone, or by using a code from an authentication app. 2FA is available for everyone and for each plan we offer. However, only admins of the account can enable this feature.Where is ClickUp data stored? ›
ClickUp customer data is hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is certified SOC 2 Type 2. AWS maintains an impressive list of reports, certifications, and third party assessments to ensure complete and ongoing state-of-the-art data center security.Who uses Monday com? ›
The team counts some pretty big names in its user base: Companies such as Adidas, Samsung, Uber, and WeWork all use Monday.com for their teams. "The ideal Monday.com user is anyone who manages or works on a team. We have teams of two people to teams of 2,000 using our platform around the world," Mann said.Who has two-factor authentication? ›
A user has to verify at least one trusted phone number to enroll in mobile 2FA. Apple iOS, Google Android and Windows 10 all have apps that support 2FA, enabling the phone itself to serve as the physical device to satisfy the possession factor.How do I reset my two way authentication? ›
- Go to Dashboard > Users Management > Users.
- Click on the user whose MFA you want to reset.
- Click on the Actions button on the top right of the screen.
- Select Reset Multi-factor from the dropdown. ...
- Click Yes, reset it to reset the user's MFA.
Top 10 Two Factor Authentication Vendors in 2021
- Auth0. ...
- CyberArk Identity. ...
- Duo. ...
- Entrust Datacard. ...
- Okta. ...
- OneLogin. ...
- OneSpan. ...
- Ping Identity.
We do not sell any data, including your personal data. We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to ClickUp.Is ClickUp HIPAA compliant? ›
ClickUp is SOC 2 compliant and its Enterprise Plan is HIPAA complaint and features Custom Roles, giving you advanced controls over user permissions and access.How much is ClickUp worth? ›
ClickUp's valuation in December 2020 was $1,000M.